A local two-player endless jumper where one player places platforms while the other uses them to jump and collect mushrooms.
Controls and Goals:
Pause/Menu - Esc
Player 1 - Using the keyboard
Goal: Jump up and up and get mushrooms and get higher!
- W or Up Arrow = Jump
- A or Left Arrow = Move Left
- D or Right Arrow = Move Right
Player 1 or 2 - Using the mouse (on the same computer)
- Goal: Place platforms for Player 1 to jump on
- Click and drag to place a platform and adjust its length
- You only get so much platform length to use, place strategically
- You get more platform length when Player 1 gets mushrooms
- 3/10/2017: Added music and sound. Game is "feature complete" now!
- 3/9/2017: Everything is finished except for sound and music.
- 3/3/2017: Super Art Update!
- 2/12/2017: Updating art assets, fixed some bugs
- 12/15/2016: Added more obstacles/enemies and behaviours. Things get harder as you level up and start new games.
- 12/12/2016: Minor bug fixes. Added permanent platforms at level 7 (for now) that get placed when magic mushroom effect is active, added feather falling at level 10 that is active when holding the jump button.
- 12/6/2016: Receive notifications when achievements are unlocked, add more platform energy when you gain levels, added magic mushroom and magic mushroom power/effect.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.